Bryson City, NC is the main train station for the Great Smoky Mountain Railroad. At certain times you can ride Thomas the Tank Engine and snap photo’s of his friends or take a ride on the Polar Express! But wait, there is a lot more to do than ride a train…
This town is scenic,
and just plain adorable.
Lovely shops and eateries are within walking distance from the train, up-close views of the train and you can purchase tickets to ride the train, majestic mountain views all around, watch a play at the old-time Bryson City community theater, watch the flowing waters of the Tuckasegee River, go white water river rafting or zip down some zip lines, stay in one of the many local log cabins, hike the Appalachian trail, and even visit their Deep Creek community, which hosts an entrance into the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. For the outdoor enthusiast, there is plenty to do and see!
The library here has a different system than the libraries in most western NC towns/cities. So you will most likely have to get a new card! Be sure to return any borrowed materials, since most Western NC libraries have very little funding to acquire new books and reading materials. You an help any local library with the purchased of used books on sale at the Friends of the Library sales.
Local Churches are plenty and lovely to visit and photograph. And they even have a hospital in this small town, so if an emergency arises, they have got you covered!
My special FREE offer today…
Do you Instagram or are you new to Instagram? This little eBooklet is FREE and might just help you gain some customers with 21 powerful ways…
What’s more? You can give-away this report or sell it, since it has MRR and G rights!
Cats in the Garden
Many of us have gardens and pets, particularly Cats! Some are pets and some are pests, but never-the-less they can be a constant presence in your garden wanted or not.
If a cat is destroying your garden, then I have 12 easy tips for you to help keep them out.
- Fence, low voltage fence, or covered garden space.
- Ultrasonic sound devices.
- Your own hair clippings.
- Rough ground or objects designed to be a nuisance to the cat, to deter digging. Skat rugs (local nursery sells to discourage cats from digging the soil), cardboard, lattice, or even screens/metal fencing laid flat.
- Plant flowers and plants that they dislike the smell associated with, such as lavender, marigold’s, geraniums, and other plants they detest.
- Use Citrus rinds and peels and/or dried herbs that cats detest. Such as, dried eucalyptus or peppermint, and lemon or orange rinds.
- Spray repellents for Cats from the store.
- Coffee grounds.
- Motion detection sprinklers.
- Old Tobacco, pipe ashes, and tobacco leaves.
- Move your bird feeders out of the garden.
- And sometimes a spray from a hose with remind the cat to stay clear of your garden!
Try to keep in mind that your garden is inviting to animals and birds of all kinds. You will never destroy the instinct of cats and their hunting drive, so if you can learn to live with it, you might just get the added bonus of company while you are working in your garden!
As for my freebie today, it is all about CATS!
How-to Choose and Care for a Cat, FREE and G only!
31 printable pages.
1 PDF eBook.
Here is another great eBook from that eBay group that is no longer available, but the recipes are fantastic!
After School Eats & Treats
You can give-away this eBook or Resell it and keep 100% of the profits!
Who doesn’t like FREE?